Note that this doesn’t include all my public posts as the majority of these are early access posts that have turned public and can now be found on this site or my YouTube channel.
- I’m making my own SRS!
- Linking Patreon and YouTube
- YouTube deleted my videos
- blog.matthewhawkins.co will no longer redirect to britvsjapan.com
- Mini Update
- Understanding Japanese In 18 Months — Here’s How
Patron Only Posts
Tier 1 Posts (Anki Decks)
Tier 2 Posts
- Should you write your sentences out by hand?
- On Those “I SUCK” Moments
- Too Much Focus on Japanese Might Not Be Great Idea
- On Language Partners
- Deleting my Anki deck
- Learning Japanese Entry #12 – Making the Most of the Time We Have
- Thoughts on Using Anki After Reaching Fluency
- Learning Japanese Entry #11 – Getting Back into the Flow of Things
Tier 3 Posts
- Time Saving Tips
- Changes I Would Make to the AJATT Overview
- On “You are what you eat”
- Is being quicker more efficient?
- The Parts of AJATT to Ignore
- On choosing immersion content and i+1
- Being self-aware of your current level and the content you are immersing in
- Making a Sentence Bank with Notepad++
- Efficient Sentence Mining While Watching TV/Films/Anime etc
- Time-Boxing and The Pomodoro Technique
- Using Social Media to Your Advantage
- Dictionaries are meant to be read